Saint Agnes Sports Registration Site click Here
The Boosters organization was formed to support, develop, and supervise comprehensive sports programs for Saint Agnes. The purpose of the Boosters is to provide the means for children and adults to learn and practice good sportsmanship, honesty, integrity, and respect for rules within an atmosphere of Christian principles. The Boosters conduct fundraising opportunities to help support the school, parish, and sports programs at Saint Agnes.
The Boosters organization is always looking for new members and is open to any adult who is an active participant or wants to be an active participant in the Saint Agnes Community.
Current Board of Directors:
- President – Eric Dickman
- President Elect – Open
- Treasurer – Ryan Bucalo
- Secretary – Chris Lantz
- Member at Large – Tim McHugh
- Member at Large – Rob Lynch
- Spiritual Director – Deacon Bob Stoeckle
- Soccer – Tim McHugh
- U6 Soccer – Justin Lowry
- Girls Volleyball – Jeremy Timmerding
- Boys Volleyball – Stephanie Fieler
- Golf (6-8th Grade) – Josh Randolph
- Boys Basketball – Rob Lynch
- Girls Basketball – Ken Schneider
- K-2 Basketball – Chris Lantz
- Baseball – Paul Finke
- Track & Field – Joshua McCoy
Booster meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Rectory Conference Room.