Saint Agnes School invites all families from the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati areas who are interested in a quality Catholic education to contact the school for more information.
For enrollment options, financial aid information, and to schedule a tour of Saint Agnes School, please contact the school office at (859) 261-0543 or e-mail Principal Rich Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for the following fall admissions events:
- Fall Open House on Sunday, November 4, from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten Preview, December 6, 8:00-9:30 a.m.
The following are key dates for registration for the 2019-20 school year:
- Kindergarten Priority Registration for Current School Families and Parish Families - Due November 9
- Kindergarten Open Registration (for all families) - Begins November 12
- Grades 1-8 Priority Registration for Current School Families - January 7-25
- Grades 1-8 Open Registration (based on availability) - Begins January 28
To register for the 2019-20 school year please follow these procedures:
- Go to the following website: https://app.sycamoreschool.com/admissions/index.php?schoolid=3292
- Enter all of the information required by following the “Roadmap” on the “Pre-Admissions Message.”
- Fill out all of the information required on the right side of the “Pre-Admissions Message” screen.
- In order to return to the “Pre-Admissions Message” at any time to determine what information you still need to submit, click the “Home” button on the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- When all of the required information is filled out, you will have the option to click on a green button that says “Click Here to Submit Application.” On the next screen you will also need to click “Submit Your Application.”
- Send in the following items to the Saint Agnes School office: $60 registration fee (per new student); Copy of birth certificate; Baptismal certificate
Our 2019-20 Kindergarten program will accept full-day students only.
Note: Tuition rates for the 2019-20 school year will be established in the spring 2019.