Saint Agnes School invites all families from the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati areas who are interested in a quality Catholic education to contact the school for more information.
For enrollment options, financial aid information, and to schedule a tour of Saint Agnes School, please contact the school office at (859) 261-0543 or e-mail Principal Rich Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for the following fall admissions events:
- Fall Open House on Sunday, November 13, from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten Preview, December 1, 8:00-9:30 a.m.
The following are key dates for registration for the 2017-18 school year:
- Kindergarten Priority Registration for Current School Families and Parish Families - Due November 11
- Kindergarten Open Registration (for all families) - Begins November 13
- Grades 1-8 Priority Registration for Current School Families - January 5-25
- Grades 1-8 Open Registration (based on availability) - Begins January 30
Our 2017-18 Kindergarten program will accept full-day students only. Priority registration is now open and accessible by clicking here.
Note: Tuition rates for the 2017-18 school year will be established in the spring 2017.
To learn more about Saint Agnes School, click here to read our “School Profile.”