Saint Agnes Sports Registration Site click Here
The Boosters organization was formed to support, develop, and supervise comprehensive sports programs for Saint Agnes. The purpose of the Boosters is to provide the means for children and adults to learn and practice good sportsmanship, honesty, integrity, and respect for rules within an atmosphere of Christian principles. The Boosters conduct fundraising opportunities to help support the school, parish, and sports programs at Saint Agnes.
The Boosters organization is always looking for new members and is open to any adult who is an active participant or wants to be an active participant in the Saint Agnes Community.
Current Executive Board:
- President – Josh Randolph, [email protected]
- President Elect –
- Treasurer – Ryan Bucalo
- Members @ Large – Bob Ink & Tim McHugh
- Past President – Ryan Cruse
- Spiritual Director – Bob Stoeckle
- Secretary – Chris Lantz
- Soccer – Tim McHugh
- U6 Soccer – Rob Lynch
- Girls Volleyball – Jeremy Timmerding
- Boys Volleyball – Stephanie Fieler
- Golf (6-8th Grade) – Pat Monohan
- Boys Basketball – Rob Lynch
- Girls Basketball – Ken Schneider
- K-2 Basketball – Chris Lantz
Booster meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Rectory Conference Room.